This is the ultimate playground for kids! We prefer to visit in the AM when it opens for less people & the best experience! Some of you have seen our post about Toontown opening (opens ONE hour after scheduled park opening), but for those who haven’t, we recommend checking out this post for more info! It’s one of our favorite things in the park!
- Gadgets Go Coaster – 35″ to ride – we mentioned this in our Instagram story yesterday as being a good “starter” coaster for kids! Some kids might not be as fond of it, but our 2 year olds meet the 35″ ht requirement & they love it! It’s only about 10 seconds long, so if your kids are having the worst time on it, you can assure them it will be over soon!
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin – no ht. requirement – one of our least favorite rides in the park! Sorry for those who like it, but it’s just way to jerky for us & our kids! We always wonder why they make people take babes out of carriers on this ride…seems they would be more secure IN a carrier! If you have a small baby, we don’t going on it just because of how rough it is.
- Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, & Chip ‘n Dale’s homes are all available to explore! Our favorite for kids is Goofy’s house. He has a mini playground with a slide in his yard!
- Downtown Toontown’s buildings are all interactive – kids LOVE playing there!
- Mickey – meet Mickey either on his porch or once you complete the walk through tour of his house. If you do the walk through tour to meet him at the end, you’ll either see him in his regular clothes, Sorcerer Mickey or Steamboat Willie
- Donald – (we don’t see him as often as the others)
- Daisy’s Diner -pizza
- Pluto’s Doghouse -hotdogs
- Clarabelle’s -sandwiches, salads, soft-serve ice cream
- Goofy’s Freeze -frozen beverages
The Gag Factory -all kinds of souvenirs!
During Halloween time at Disneyland, Toontown hours change for the separately ticketed Mickey’s Halloween Party event! Check out #mkmtoontownhalloween for all the info.