Attention parents of princess fans! If you’re looking for some tips and must-do’s for a little princess fan, we’ve got all the info!
First, we highly recommend purchasing princess dresses PRIOR to your visit. Dresses at the parks can cost up to $60! We’ve found some amazing, gently used dresses at thrift stores & of course, Target is always a great spot!
You can make reservations for a full princess or prince makeover for kids ages 3-12 at Bippidi Boppidi Boutique!
Packages to choose from:
- The Crown Package for $59 – hairstyle (choose from 3 styles), makeup, princess sash & bag, face gem & nail polish.
- The Courtyard Package for $99 -hairstyle (choose from 3 styles), makeup, princess sash & bag, face gem, nail polish, tutu, bippidi boppidi boutique t-shirt
- The Castle Package for $199 – hairstyle (choose from 3 styles), makeup, princess sash & bag, face gem, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, & crown. Also included a mini precessional with VIP entry to Royal Hall to meet Disney princesses!
- The Disney Frozen Package for $164 -Anna or Elsa hairstyle with braided hair piece, sparkling snowflake hair accessories, Anna or Elsa costume, makeup, princess sash & bag, nail polish, 12-inch Olaf plush toy
- The Disney Frozen Crown Package for $114 – Anna or Elsa hairstyle with braided hairpiece, sparkling snowflake hair accessories, makeup, face gem, nail polish, 12-inch Olaf plush toy
- The Knight Package for $19.95 – hairstyling for the little dudes! Includes a sword & shield!
You can also walk into Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and ask for FREE pixie dust! One of the fairy-godmothers-in-training will wave her magic wand over your little one’s head & POOF! Glitter everywhere!
Reservations can be made for these makeover packages up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-7895. Each princess transformation will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on what package you choose, so we suggest making your reservations for first thing in the AM so your kiddos can enjoy their makeover for a whole day at the parks!
As of October 2017, Anna & Elsa’s Boutique in Downtown Disney is no longer! The new shop is called “Dream Boutique” (in the same location) and there are no longer makeovers offered, just princess accessories, dresses, merchandise, etc.
WHERE TO FIND PRINCESSES IN DISNEYLAND
- Royal Hall at Fantasy Faire in Disneyland is a great spot to meet up to 3 princesses in a row AND only wait in one line. It’s best to head over in the AM for the shortest wait time. There is a sign posted in front of the line queue stating what princesses are there (Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle or Mulan).
- Other spots for meet & greets
- Princess Tiana is on or just outside the Mark Twain
- Aurora & Ariel can be found around Snow White’s Wishing Well
- Belle, Gaston (also wanders Fantasyland), Merida, or Rapunzel are outside Royal Hall (sometimes you can meet Flynn Rider with Rapunzel, most often after the Tangled show at The Royal Theatre
- Princesses also stand just inside the Disneyland main gates, so guests can get in line for photos right when they enter the park (usually mid-morning & afternoons). We most often see Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine or Mulan here
- Jasmine can be found at Aladdin’s Oasis in Adventureland
- Moana is at Aladdin’s Oasis in Adventureland
- Pocahontas is out on weekends over by Big Thunder Mountain & she also sings in the Mickey & the Magical Map show at the Fantasyland Theatre
ENTERTAINMENT FEATURING PRINCESSES AT DISNEYLAND
- Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Pocahontas & Mulan perform during the Mickey & the Magical Map show (pictured above) at the Fantasyland Theatre across from it’s a small world. There are multiple showtimes daily on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday only.
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire (to the west side of the castle) – watch the story of Beauty & the Beast in the mornings or Tangled in the afternoons! Check the daily entertainment schedule for showtimes.
WHERE TO FIND PRINCESSES IN CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- The only place to meet classic Disney Princesses in California Adventure is at Ariel’s Grotto, which is a character dining experience and requires a reservation. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance. See more info about character dining experiences here.
- Anna & Elsa are at The Animation Academy in Hollywood Land.
- Princess Sofia stands outside the Animation Academy building.
- Princess Elena of Avalor is in the gazebo at Paradise Gardens at Paradise Pier. If you can’t find her at Paradise Gardens, you can find her at Royal Hall in Disneyland. At certain times during the year (it varies), you may not be able to find her at California Adventure because Paradise Gardens is where there are sometimes temporary overlays for the holidays or special celebrations.
***We always recommend downloading the Disneyland app to check which princesses are out & about for photos!