Attention parents of princess fans! We have some tips for a princess-filled day at the parks!
First, we highly recommend purchasing princess dresses PRIOR to your visit. Dresses at the parks can cost up to $60! We’ve found some amazing, gently used dresses at thrift stores & of course, Target is always a great spot!
You can make reservations for a full princess or prince makeover for kids ages 3-12 at Bippidi Boppidi Boutique!
Packages to choose from:
- The Crown Package for $59 – hairstyle (choose from 3 styles), makeup, princess sash & bag, face gem & nail polish.
- The Courtyard Package for $99 -hairstyle (choose from 3 styles), makeup, princess sash & bag, face gem, nail polish, tutu, bippidi boppidi boutique t-shirt
- The Castle Package for $199 – hairstyle (choose from 3 styles), makeup, princess sash & bag, face gem, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, & crown. Also included a mini precessional with VIP entry to Royal Hall to meet Disney princesses!
- The Disney Frozen Package for $164 -Anna or Elsa hairstyle with braided hair piece, sparkling snowflake hair accessories, Anna or Elsa costume, makeup, princess sash & bag, nail polish, 12-inch Olaf plush toy
- The Disney Frozen Crown Package for $114 – Anna or Elsa hairstyle with braided hairpiece, sparkling snowflake hair accessories, makeup, face gem, nail polish, 12-inch Olaf plush toy
- The Knight Package for $19.95 – hairstyling for the little dudes! Includes a sword & shield!
You can also walk into Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and ask for FREE pixie dust! One of the fairy-godmothers-in-training will wave her magic wand over your little one’s head & POOF! Glitter everywhere!
Reservations can be made for these makeover packages up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-7895. Each princess transformation will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on what package you choose, so we suggest making your reservations for first thing in the AM so your kiddos can enjoy their makeover for a whole day at the parks!
If you’re looking for a cheaper makeover option makeover, check out Anna & Elsa’s Boutique in Downtown Disney! All makeovers at Anna & Elsa’s Boutique are open to ages 3-15.
- $34.95 w/ choice of tiara, colored hair streak (not hair dye, just a clip in), nail polish & makeup
- Boy Olaf makeovers are $18.95 w/ spiked hair style, frosted tips & choice of t-shirt
- Girl Olaf makeovers are $44.95 & include mini top hat headband, colored hair streak, nail polish & makeup.
- Your kiddos will get to take home their brush, nail polish, makeup & tiara, just like at the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique!
Anna & Elsa’s Boutique is also full of a ton Frozen goodies for purchase (dresses, merchandise, etc.)
A couple of differences between this boutique & BBB are, the stylists at BBB wear fairy godmother costumes (adds a bit more magic to the experience) & photo pass photographers are present to snap photos.
At Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, the only makeover choices are Anna, Elsa or Olaf where as at the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique, there are a few other packages to choose from.
WHERE TO FIND PRINCESSES IN DISNEYLAND
- Royal Hall at Fantasy Faire in Disneyland is a great spot to meet up to 3 princesses in a row AND only wait in one line. It’s best to head over in the AM for the shortest wait time. There is a sign posted in front of the line queue stating what princesses are there (Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle or Mulan).
- Other spots for meet & greets
- Princess Tiana is on or just outside the Mark Twain
- Aurora & Ariel can be found around Snow White’s Wishing Well
- Belle, Gaston (also wanders Fantasyland), Merida, or Rapunzel are outside Royal Hall (sometimes you can meet Flynn Rider with Rapunzel, most often after the Tangled show at The Royal Theatre
- Princesses also stand just inside the Disneyland main gates, so guests can get in line for photos right when they enter the park (usually mid-morning & afternoons). We most often see Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine or Mulan here
- Jasmine can be found at Aladdin’s Oasis in Adventureland
- Moana is at Aladdin’s Oasis in Adventureland
- Pocahontas is out on weekends over by Big Thunder Mountain & she also sings in the Mickey & the Magical Map show at the Fantasyland Theatre
ENTERTAINMENT FEATURING PRINCESSES AT DISNEYLAND
- Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Pocahontas & Mulan perform during the Mickey & the Magical Map show (pictured above) at the Fantasyland Theatre across from it’s a small world. There are multiple showtimes daily on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday only.
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire (to the west side of the castle) – watch the story of Beauty & the Beast in the mornings or Tangled in the afternoons! Check the daily entertainment schedule for showtimes.
WHERE TO FIND PRINCESSES IN CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- The only place to meet classic Disney Princesses is at Ariel’s Grotto, which is a character dining experience & requires a reservation. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance. See more info about character dining experiences here.
- Anna & Elsa are at The Animation Academy in Hollywood Land
- Princess Sofia stands outside the Animation Academy building
- Princess Elena of Avalor is at the Paradise Garden Grill Gazebo at Paradise Pier
***We always recommend downloading the Disneyland app to check which princesses are out & about for photos!