NEW ORLEANS SQUARE GUIDE
This little guy in the photo pretty much sums up our feelings about New Orleans Square! We LOVE it!
- Haunted Mansion – no Ht. Requirement (transforms into Haunted Mansion Holiday from the start of Halloween at the parks-the last day of Christmas at the parks) – Fast Passes are available for this attraction. We especially recommend getting a Fast Pass when it’s the extremely popular Haunted Mansion Holiday (or ride standby first thing in the AM)!
- Pirates of the Caribbean – no ht. requirement
- Disneyland Railroad (the train is parked at the New Orleans Square station for guests to explore – it will make trips around the park again Summer 2017) – no ht. requirement
ENTERTAINMENT (the official Disneyland App has all showtimes)
- Jambalaya Jazz Band
- Royal Street Bachelors
- The Bootstrappers
- French Market – Cajun/Creole food
- Cafe Orleans – Cajun/Creole food – reservation required
- The Mint Julep Bar – Mickey-shaped Beignets & mint juleps – always a fave
- Royal Street Veranda – Gumbo in bread bowls! Try the New Orleans fritters!
- Blue Bayou – reservations recommended – amazing & romantic atmosphere – great spot for a date! Food is delicious & the seating area overlooks the waters of Pirates of the Caribbean
- Club 33 – Members only club (or if you know someone with a membership, you can get in with the invite)! We had the privilege of eating at Club 33 once (amazing!), but it’s been a few years & things have been renovated since – hoping to go back one day soon!
- Jack Skellington & Sally during Halloween at Disneyland through Christmas at the parks
- Princess Tiana & Dr. Facilier on the Mark Twain
- Port Royal – lots of Haunted Mansion & Nightmare Before Christmas goodies
- Pieces of Eight – pirate souvenirs – actually one of our favorite stores – lots of unique stuff!
- Le Bat en Rouge
- Cristal d’Orleans
- La Mascarade d’Orleans (AKA Pandora Jewelry)
- Mlle. Antoinette Parfumerie