Entertainment is such a fun and big part of a visit to Disneyland! We always make sure to stop for a couple shows every time we’re at the parks! Below is a list of our favorites. Keep in mind, these favorites can change based on the time of year since entertainment varies depending on season, etc.
- Main Street Electrical Parade – at Disneyland until August 20 – parades change throughout the year, so pretty much any parade Disneyland has at the time of your visit will be good – they never disappoint!
- “Remember…Dreams Come True!” Fireworks Spectacular – check the Disneyland entertainment schedule to see if the show is happening during your visit. Fireworks typically happen every night during busy season (Summer, Holidays, etc), but during slow season, they usually are only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Mickey and the Magical Map at the Fantasyland Theatre – only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple in Tomorrowland – if you would like your child to be a part of this show, pre-registration is required. Registration is located at the exit to the Star Wars Launch Bay – head there when the park opens for the best chance of getting a spot! Ages 4-12 may participate.
- The Disneyland Band with Mickey & friends at Town Square on Main Street (pictured above)! This show happens at 12:30 daily. They start at the castle at 12:15, play a couple songs, then invite everyone to join in on a “march along” down Main Street. We suggest waiting at Town Square (facing the Main Street train station) a little before 12:30 for the main part of the show.
- Adding a 6th favorite here because we just can’t leave Fantasmic out! We haven’t seen the show in way too long due to it not happening for the past year and a half because of Star Wars Land construction, but it will be returning Summer 2017! We can hardly wait!
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Mickey and the Magical Map