Our “can’t-miss” attractions in California Adventure (for our kids ages 11 mos – 5 years old):
- Monsters, Inc., Mike & Sulley to the Rescue (no height requirement)
- The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure (no height requirement)
- The Golden Zephyr (no height requirement)
- Luigi’s Rollicking Roadsters (32 inches to ride)
- Toy Story Midway Mania (no height requirement)
THRILLING RIDES for kids at heart️ & kiddos 40 inches and above (all of these can be checked out on YouTube before you decide if your littles should ride – some may be too intense):
- Radiator Springs Racers – (40″)
- California Screamin’ (48″)
- Soarin’ Around The World (40″)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout! Opening Summer 2017 – same mechanics as Tower of Terror
- Grizzly River Run (42″ – best on warm days – you will likely get wet)!
This list will vary from person to person, but these attractions are a good place to start if you’re trying to plan!