GRIZZLY PEAK GUIDE
This area of California Adventure doesn’t even feel like a theme park! It’s so beautiful! We love coming here to take a break behind Grizzly River Run or to just stroll through for a breath of fresh air!
- Soarin’ Around the World – 40″ to ride
- Grizzly River Run – 42″ to ride – the line for this attraction is longest on warm days – you will get wet! Lockers are available next to the ride entrance if you want to keep your things safe from getting wet!
- Soarin’ Around the World is one of the most popular attractions in the park, so we suggest getting a Fast Pass early in the day or riding standby first thing in the morning when the park opens for the shortest wait time.
- The Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – not your traditional singing and dancing kind of entertainment, but major play time entertainment for kids! The trail is complete with rope swings, slides, rock climbing & more! Be sure to pick up a map on your way in! This is also where you can meet Santa during the holidays at the parks. Santa Goofy is there right now until Jan 8th!
- On warm days, we like to head to the Grizzly River Run viewing deck! You can decide if you just want a mist of water or a wave of water when the rafts come down the hill (we also love to use the water falls as white noise for kiddos naps!
- Pluto in front of the giant plane at Grizzly Peak Airfield
- Chip ‘n Dale at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Smokejumpers Grill – burgers & chicken strips – you can add your own toppings to your burgers at the toppings bar! One of our favorites.
- Rushin’ River Outfitters – lots of fun wilderness souvenirs & of course, Disney merch
- Humphrey’s Service & Supplies – One of our favorite stores! Smokey the Bear goodies, cars, planes & Soarin’ Around the World souvenirs
Some of you already know about the “secret” entrance/exit from Grizzly Peak (across from Grizzly River Run) to the Grand Californian, but if you didn’t know about it, click here.