BUENA VISTA STREET GUIDE
Stepping onto Buena Vista Street is like going back in time to the 1920’s! It’s one of our favorite spots in the park – great place to relax, enjoy a treat, shop & people watch!
The Red Car Trolley – takes one-way trips through Buena Vista Street & Hollywood Land
- Red Car Trolley Newsboys – one of our favorites! Newsies + Mickey = best. ever. Multiple showtimes daily
- Five & Dime – great music & a performance with Goofy! Multiple showtimes daily.
CHARACTERS (all characters are dressed in their 1920’s outfits)
- Citizens of Buena Vista Street – Millie & Molly the Messenger (ask if they have a message for you & you’ll score a free telegram with a note!), Phi Phi the Photographer & Officer Blue (he will write your kiddo a ticket for good behavior or a parking ticket for your stroller)! The whole bunch pictured below!
- Trolley Treats – all the goodies!
- Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream – the BEST ice cream treats
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe AKA Starbucks
- Carthay Circle Restaurant & Lounge – a fancier option! Reservations recommended for the restaurant, but not needed for the lounge – American cuisine
- Los Feliz Five & Dime – ears & embroidery done here, also offer lots of other souvenirs
- Big Top Toys – best spot for kiddo souvenirs!
- Oswald’s – Oswald merch
- Julius Katz & Sons – clothing & jewelry
- Kingswell Camera Shop – camera supplies & photo pass purchases & information
MORE ON BUENA VISTA STREET
- Chamber of Commerce – stop in to pick up maps, complimentary buttons & ask general park questions
- First Aid