A BUG’S LAND GUIDE
Bug’s Land is one of our favorite places to go when we need a break from crowds. It’s relaxing, every detail is so awesome, & the wait times are almost always never over 5-10 minutes (except on very busy days)!
- Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train – no ht requirement
- Francis’ Ladybug Boogie – no ht requirement – a more intense version of the Teacups
- Flik’s Flyers – no ht requirement
- Tuck & Rolls Drive ’em Buggies – basically bumper cars – 36″ to ride
- Princess Dot Puddle Park – great spot to go on a warm day! Enjoy the leaky hose or the splash pad! Shoes are required to play.
- A Bug’s Land Theater – “It’s Tough to be a Bug” 4D experience with a film & live show – can be scary for some kids!
- Churro cart
- Frozen beverages cart