HOLLYWOOD LAND GUIDE
Hollywood Land is like stepping back in time! The buildings were created after real iconic places in old Hollywood & it’s amazing. We could spend all day just hangin’ out!
- Monster’s, Inc Mike & Sulley to the Rescue (no ht requirement) – line is usually pretty quick, except busy days. One way to bypass the line is by asking the Cast Member at the queue entrance for a “Buddy Pass!” This Pass allows TWO guests to enter through the exit! We do this on busy days and it’s amazing. Sometimes they’ll let a mama or dad with a baby + another kiddo in!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout! opening Summer 2017
- Spider Man
- Captain America
- Sofia the First
- Doc McStuffins
- Elsa & Anna at the Animation Academy
- Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps
- Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible & Frozone
- The Animation Academy – one of our go-to spots! Inside you’ll find giant screens playing clips of Disney movies out to music, Turtle Talk with Crush, The Sorcerer’s Workshop w/ the Beast’s Library & Magic Mirror Realm, Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome, & you can learn to draw a Disney character! It’s a great place to take a break or nurse/feed your babe (strollers not permitted inside)
- Frozen Live at the Hyperion – Full on Broadway show! It’s AMAZING. There are a few shows daily & we recommend arriving an hour (or more) before show time so you get to choose the best spot! We prefer the Orchestra or Mezzanine level
- Disney Junior Live on Stage
- Sunset Showcase Theater – sneak peaks of Disney movies coming to theaters
- Award Wieners – hotdogs with delicious toppings
- Schmoozies – smoothie stop
- Studio Catering Co – serving up Tot-chos which are tater puffs with chili, cheese & jalapeños. Also offer delicious frozen beverages!
- Turkey legs & corn-on-the-cob cart across from Schmoozies
- Gone Hollywood – Star Wars & Marvel merchandise
- Off the Page – artwork & Disney drawing materials
- Frozen merch outside the Hyperion & across from Sunset Showcase Theater
Hollywood Land is also home to one of our favorite spots to let our kids get energy out – the big area in front of Stage 12!