Hollywood Land is like stepping back in time! The buildings were created after real iconic places in old Hollywood & it’s amazing. We could spend all day just hangin’ out!
- Monster’s, Inc Mike & Sulley to the Rescue (no ht requirement) – line is usually pretty quick, except busy days. One way to bypass the line is by asking the Cast Member at the queue entrance for a “Buddy Pass!” This Pass allows TWO guests to enter through the exit! We do this on busy days and it’s amazing. Sometimes they’ll let a mama or dad with a baby + another kiddo in!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout! opening Summer 2017
- Spider Man
- Captain America
- Sofia the First
- Doc McStuffins
- Elsa & Anna at the Animation Academy
- Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps
- Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible & Frozone
- The Animation Academy – one of our go-to spots! Inside you’ll find giant screens playing clips of Disney movies out to music, Turtle Talk with Crush, The Sorcerer’s Workshop w/ the Beast’s Library & Magic Mirror Realm, Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome, & you can learn to draw a Disney character! It’s a great place to take a break or nurse/feed your babe (strollers not permitted inside)
- Frozen Live at the Hyperion – Full on Broadway show! It’s AMAZING. There are a few shows daily & we recommend arriving an hour (or more) before show time so you get to choose the best spot! We prefer the Orchestra or Mezzanine level
- Disney Junior Live on Stage
- Sunset Showcase Theater – sneak peaks of Disney movies coming to theaters
Giant screens play Disney clips to music around the Animation Academy building.
The Beast’s Library in the Sorcerer’s Workshop inside the Animation Academy
- Award Wieners – hotdogs with delicious toppings
- Schmoozies – smoothie stop
- Studio Catering Co – serving up Tot-chos which are tater puffs with chili, cheese & jalapeños. Also offer delicious frozen beverages!
- Turkey legs & corn-on-the-cob cart across from Schmoozies
- Gone Hollywood – Star Wars & Marvel merchandise
- Off the Page – artwork & Disney drawing materials
- Frozen merch outside the Hyperion & across from Sunset Showcase Theater
Hollywood Land is also home to one of our favorite spots to let our kids get energy out – the big area in front of Stage 12!