We have posted SO many treat & food options on our Instagram that we feel like we just have to direct everyone to our #mkmfood hashtag to see everything! If you’re looking for more specific information, check out our top restaurant picks for Disneyland here & our top restaurant picks for California Adventure here. We’ve also shared our TOP 5 Treat options here. If you or a family member has a food sensitivity, you can check out the info we’ve shared about navigating restaurants with a dietary restriction here.
We also need to give a shout out to one of our all-time favorite instagram accounts ever, @foodsofdisneyland! This account will make you HUUUNGRY for all the food! We love it!
Red’s Apple Freeze from Cone #4 at The Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land (left) & Pomegranate Piranha Lemonade (All-Natural Frozen Odwalla Lemonade with flavors of Mango & Pineapple, Pomegranate Pearls topped with Passion Fruit-Mango Fruit Foam (right).
Chocolate-covered Peanut Butter Sandwhich with LOTS of peanut butter & graham cracker in the center – from The Candy Palace on Main Street, Pooh Corner in Critter Country, Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street in DCA & Marceline’s Confectionery in Downtown Disney.
Seasonal Macarons from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe on Main Street in Disneyland
Main Street Popcorn sold at The Candy Palace on Main Street, Pooh Corner in Critter Country, Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street in DCA & Marceline’s Confectionery in Downtown Disney. Available in LOTS of unique flavors, but this one is our favorite!
DELICIOUS Baked Potatoes from Troubadour Tavern next to the Fantasyland Theatre (across from it’s a small world). Broccoli & Cheese Baked Potatoes also available.
SECRET MENU ITEMS
Everyone loves a good Disneyland secret, and when the secrets involve food, we’re ALL about it! Below we’ve listed secret menu items in Disneyland – you won’t want to miss testing some of these out!
- Corn Chip Chili Cheese Pie with Jalapeños AKA the “Fire”-Fly from Refreshment Corner on Main Street.
- Mac-n-Chili Bread Bowl from Refreshment Corner on Main Street.
- “Electra”-fried Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Carnation Café on Main Street (special for Main Street Electrical Parade).
- Galactic Burger “Alien Style” (all-beef burger topped with American & cheddar cheese, fries, grilled onions & thousand island dressing on a brioche bun) from Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland.
- Fantasia Ice Cream Whoopie Pie Sandwich from Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street.
- Main Street “Floats” from Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street.
- Zocalo Burrito from Rancho del Zocalo – gigantic and pretty much filled with all the things they have to fill a burrito.
- Fried Mozzarella Sticks from Stage Door Café in Frontierland.
- Ice Cream Nachos with choice of ice cream & 1 topping on a delicious bed of Crispitos at The Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland.
- Loaded BBQ tater tots or loaded buffalo tots from River Belle Terrace.