Disneyland has a wide variety of restaurant options! We’ve tried them all & while majority are great, we definitely have our favorites! We’ve listed our top picks below (these are all great spots for kids)!
QUICK-SERVICE RESTAURANTS (plenty of seating at these spots):
- Rancho del Zacolo in Frontierland (food pictured is from this spot, enchiladas, chicken tostada & kids chicken taco) – mexican food – open for breakfast, lunch & dinner – covered outdoor seating only, but there is covered patio seating if it rains or you need shade. We love the seating area because kids can watch the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad train go by!
- Red Rockett’s Pizza Port in Tomorrowland – pizza, salad, pasta – indoor & outdoor seating – open for lunch & dinner
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe on Main Street – sandwiches, salads, soup – outdoor seating only
- The Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country – hamburgers, sandwiches, salads – covered outdoor seating only
- The Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland – Chicken fingers, fish & chips, salads, root beer floats – open for lunch & dinner – indoor seating – strollers must be parked before entering
- The Village Haus Restaurant in Fantasyland – hamburgers, individual pizzas, salads – indoor & outdoor seating
- French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square – Cajun creole – open for lunch & dinner, but the Mint Julep Bar with Mickey-shaped beignets (attached to the French Market Restaurant) opens at 9 AM – outdoor seating
RESTAURANTS IN THE $$-$$$ RANGE (Reservations are highly recommended for these restaurants & can be made up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-DINE OR on the Disneyland app or website)!
- River Belle Terrace in Frontierland – BBQ – lunch & dinner – indoor & outdoor seating
- Blue Bayou in New Orleans Square – Cajun & creole cuisine – lunch & dinner – indoor seating overlooking the waters of Pirates of the Caribbean
- Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square – Cajun & creole cuisine – lunch & dinner – indoor & outdoor seating
- The Plaza Inn on Main Street – indoor & outdoor seating – hearty American food – lunch & dinner (breakfast only available for character dining at “Breakfast with Minnie & Friends” – see character dining information here.
- Carnation Cafe on Main Street – American comfort food – breakfast, lunch & dinner – indoor & outdoor seating.