Downtown Disney is such a fun place to escape if you’re in need of a break from the parks or you’re just looking for a fun outing with the family! Below we’ve listed all that Downtown Disney has to offer.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Table service restaurant serving up Creole food. SO good. If you’re not wanting to sit down for a full meal, you can grab food on the express side! Definitely try the Beignets!
- Naples Restorante e Pizzeria – pizza, pasta, salads – indoor & outdoor seating
- Napolini – express side for pizza, pasta, and salads
- Earl of Sandwich – sandwiches, salads – indoor & outdoor seating
- Starbucks – TWO located in Downtown Disney – one at the east side & one across from the Monorail station on the west side.
- Jamba Juice
- Sprinkles Cupcakes
- Marceline’s Confectionery – offers most of the treats sold inside the parks!
- La Brea Bakery Cafe (Also an “express” side if you don’t want to sit down for a meal)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
- Catal Restaurant – table-service restaurant serving American and Mediterranean cuisine
- Uva Bar
- Tortilla Jo’s – table-service Mexican restaurant
- Taqueria at Tortilla Jo’s (express side)
- Rain Forest Cafe
- ESPN Zone – table-service restaurant serving American food
- There are also a number of food carts (churros, macarons, etc) located throughout Downtown Disney
- The World of Disney (gigantic Disney store – you can pretty much find everything sold in the parks here)
- Anna & Elsa’s Boutique – Fun spot for kids ages 3-15 years to get an Elsa, Anna or Olaf makeover. We love this spot because it’s cheaper than Bippidi Boppidi Boutique in Fantasyland! Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-7895.
- The Lego Store (Lego car racing happens daily outside the store entrance & more lego fun inside – our kids are big fans)!
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Disney Vault 28 – fun, unique Disney items
- D-Street – more unique Disney merchandise
- Disney’s Pin Traders
- WonderGround Gallery
- Chapel Hats
- Curl Surf
- AMC Movie Theater
- Live music happens every night at the stage located on the west side of Downtown Disney, in front of Rainforest Cafe
- Live Jazz music at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
- You can find more live music at a few spots around Downtown Disney. The music is always amazing!
Follow our Instagram to stay up to date on fun seasonal things that happen at Downtown Disney during the year!