For all of the thrill seekers out there, here is a list of attractions at California Adventure that will appeal to you!
BEST RIDES (includes height requirement):
- Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout! – 40″ – Grab a Fast Pass for this FIRST thing in the morning if you can. Trust us, the Fast Passes have been running out by late morning and the standby wait time is pretty much never under 90 minutes – 40″ to ride.
- Radiator Springs Racers (pictured – back row for the win!) – This is also an attraction that we recommend getting a Fast Pass for first thing in the morning when the park opens (if you can). If you don’t care to ride Guardians of the Galaxy, then get a Fast Pass for Radiator Springs Racers first. If you get a Fast Pass for Guardians of the Galaxy first instead, then head straight to this attraction to ride standby. The standby wait time is much shorter in the morning when the park opens then it is by mid-morning/day.
- Soarin’ Around the World – 40″, if you don’t care to ride Radiator Springs Racers, we suggest grabbing a Fast Pass for this ride first thing in the morning OR head straight to the ride to get in the standby line
- Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree – 32″
- Luigi’s Rollicking Roadsters – 32″ (not thrilling or fast, but fun!)
- California Screamin’ – 48″, Fast Pass available
- Toy Story Midway Mania – No height requirement, Fast Pass available
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel – No height requirement (we choose the non-swinging gondolas, but for those of you who like a little extra thrill when it comes to ferris wheels, try the swinging – our worst nightmare)!
- Silly Symphony Swings – 40″
- Goofy’s Sky School – 42″, Fast Pass available
- Grizzly River Run – 42″, Fast Pass available
For information on how Fast Passes work, click here!