Adventureland is another one of our top favorite “lands!” We love the atmosphere & the structures & details are just amazing.
- Indiana Jones – 46″ to ride
- The Jungle Cruise (turns into the Jingle Cruise for Christmas) – no ht. requirement
- Tarzan’s Treehouse – walk up into the treehouse & watch the Tarzan story unfold, then end at the base camp for interactive fun! Great place for kids to get energy out
Indiana Jones is the only attraction that offers Fast Pass. This ride pretty much always has a long standby wait time, so we highly recommend getting a Fast Pass!
- Moana – as you can probably imagine, she’s a really popular character, so we recommend checking the Disneyland app for appearance times & getting in line a few minutes or more before she’s due to come out
- Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie & sometimes Jafar
The Enchanted Tiki Room – our kids LOVE the Tiki Room! During warm Summer days, it’s the greatest 15 minute air conditioned break from the heat! Food & beverage is allowed inside, so grab a Dole Whip! Quick tip – if you enter the waiting area for the show, get in the line inside the waiting zone (on the opposite side of the regular long line) to get your dole whip much quicker!
- Bengal Barbecue – one of our favorites ever! Healthy meat & veggie skewers! Try the Pomegranate Piranha Lemonade w/ Boba!
- Tiki Juice Bar – Dole Whip (grab a free Tajin packet from Tropical Imports fruit & veggie stand & sprinkle on top! SO GOOD)
- Aladdin’s Oasis – home to the “to-go” meal for the parade viewing & dining package! The next dining packages available will be for the Main Street Electrical Parade coming January 19th. Reservations highly recommended.
- The Adventureland Bazaar
- Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost
- South Seas Traders – sell brands like Billabong, Havaianas, & Roxy here
Lastly, a fun little hidden gem Adventureland has to offer is the Little Man of Disneyland! This magical little story, based on a Little Golden Book published in 1955, was reintroduced for Disneyland’s Diamond Anniversary at 2015’s D23 expo…along with the hint that the exact location of his home would finally be revealed. Lots of fun for kiddos, Disney history buffs, & fans of Little Golden Books alike! You can find Patrick’s home on the lower parts of the trees, on your right hand side, before you enter the queue for Indiana Jones. His home is on the southeast side of those trees!