Many of you have probably heard about or have read our tips and info about the Fantasmic! Dining Packages at Disneyland! Well, one of the dining package locations, River Belle Terrace, will be under refurbishment starting early September, so Cafe Orleans (one of our all-time favorite spots to eat!) will be the place to book a dining package starting August 15 for reservations September 5 through November 16, 2017 (until River Belle Terrace re-opens in November). The last day to eat at River Belle Terrace before refurbishments will be September 4.
Cafe Orleans Dining Package Includes:
- One three-course meal (starter, entrée and dessert).
- A reserved viewing area voucher for Fantasmic! – the viewing area for the Cafe Orleans dining package will be the same as the River Belle Terrace viewing area, located pretty much front and center along the Rivers of America (it’s a great location!)
- Pricing is $45.00 per adult and $25.00 per child (ages 3-9).
- Reservations are available from 11:30 AM until 7:30 PM.
- Reservations can be made 60 days in advance.
- You can make your reservations online or by calling 714-781-DINE.
Check out a couple photos of some of our favorite food items from Cafe Orleans (on any day, not just with a dining package!).
Mickey-shaped Beignets (SO GOOD). These come with two dipping sauces at Cafe Orleans, but you can also get them at the French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square or the Mint Julep Bar (quickest way to get them, just walk up to the order window and purchase)!
Mint Julep (non-alcoholic) – so delicious and refreshing! You can also get this drink at the Mint Julep Bar and French Market Restaurant.
Pommes Frites and French Onion Soup – YES to both of these. So good!