We are so, so excited for Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! to finally make its grand debut at California Adventure on May 27! We can’t believe it’s almost already here!
If you just can’t wait until May 27 to experience the fun, read on for all the details about a special Galactic Premiere Party taking place in Hollywood Land at California Adventure on May 26!
PREMIERE PARTY TICKETS
- Tickets are $150 for guests ages 3 and up and FREE for guests ages 2 and under (read on to see what that includes).
- The party gives guests access to Hollywood Land in California Adventure from 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM (check-in starts at 6:00 PM). If you have an Annual Pass, you can be in the park all day. If you do not have an Annual Pass, and would like to be at the park before check-in starts at 6:00 PM, a separate general admission ticket to California Adventure is required on top of the $150 premiere party ticket.
- ONE guest can purchase up to 8 tickets. NO DISCOUNTS APPLY.
- Tickets can be purchased online, or by calling (714) 781-4636. You can also buy tickets at any ticket booth in the esplanade between both parks. The last day to purchase is May 25.
- Parking is NOT included in the ticket price. We suggest parking in the Mickey & Friends parking lot because the tram will have an extended run time for the event.
- Costumes are encouraged for all ages! Click here for costume guidelines.
- Enjoy all 6 versions of the attraction throughout the evening! If you didn’t already know, each time you ride the attraction, the storyline and music (from one of Star-Lord’s mixtapes!) could be different – so fun!
- Meet & Greets with Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Man and Captain America.
- Dance Party featuring a live DJ.
- Listen to a panel of Imagineers speak about bringing Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT to life!
- Learn to draw a comic book character at the Super Hero Comic Academy.
- Enjoy a $15 Food and Beverage Voucher to test out special Summer of Heroes menu offerings. Offer valid at select restaurants in Hollywood Land.
- Special Photo Backdrops.
- Souvenir Photos and unlimited PhotoPass downloads.
- Collectible Souvenirs including a decoder card for discovering hidden treasures in The Collector’s fortress (fun!) and a limited-edition pin, hat, tote bag, AND comic book upon exiting the party (so many treasures)!
Doesn’t this all sound so fun?! Yes, we know the ticket prices are expensive, but for anyone who doesn’t have a ticket to California Adventure for the entire day, this would be a fun way to get some good time in the park AND you’ll be able to say you got to experience the ride before it officially opened to the world! Also, a $15 food voucher draws us in – HA! Hope to see some of you there!