Starting MAY 26, guests will get to experience the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge from the circular building that sits high up above the walkways in the middle of Tomorrowland!
This experience includes a boxed treat with seasonal fruits, cheese, assorted desserts and choice of a hot or cold non-alcoholic beverage! One of the best parts is, if fireworks are scheduled on the evening you choose to enjoy this experience, you’ll get to watch the show right from your seat in the lounge! You can check the Disneyland entertainment schedule up to SIX WEEKS before your visit to see if fireworks will be happening on the night you would like to book this experience. Typically during the Summer, fireworks happen every evening, but it’s best to check the schedule.
A photo we snapped just the other day of the old Rocket Rod track while we were on Astro Orbiters! The Skyline Lounge experience will take place in the circular building with the rocket on top, seen here in the distance at the end of the track.
- This experience is $45 per Guest ages 3 and older (no charge for kiddos ages 2 and under).
- The event starts at 8 PM and goes until 10 PM, but you can come and go as you please!
- Reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days in advance – to make reservations online, use the “Check Availability” tab located on the right side of the information page on Disneyland’s website to choose your date, time and the number of guests in your group. Reservations can also be made by calling (714) 781-3463. We recommend reserving your spot ASAP – a few nights are already sold out!
- Check-in starts 15 minutes before the event at the Fruit Cart in Tomorrowland (across from The Star Trader).
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Theme park admission is required to reserve a spot.
- Unfortunately, Pass holder discounts DO NOT apply.
- Strollers are now permitted into the lounge.
Example of the special food box each guests will receive. Photo from Disneyland’s website.