Spring is officially here which means mostly sunny days! Warm days at Disneyland always have us craving something refreshing and cold, so we’ve put together this list of our favorite frozen or cold beverages in the parks for anyone looking for something to help cool down!
Favorite Refreshing Beverages in Disneyland
- The New Orleans Mint Julep from the Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square (recently improved – with more “real” flavors – much better than the previous option, in our opinion!) – $3.59
- Frozen Pomegranate Silver Sparkler from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe on Main Street – Odwalla® Pomegranate Limeade topped with Lemon Lime Fruit Foam and dusted with edible Silver Flakes – $5.39
- Enchanted Cherry-Apple Lemonade from Troubadour Tavern in Fantasyland (next to the Fantasyland Theatre) – All-Natural Frozen Odwalla® Lemonade, topped with a Lemon-Zest baked Apple Chip – $5.59
- Boysenapple Freeze from Maurice’s Treats in Fantasy Faire (west side of the castle) – $4.99
- Frozen 100% Apple Juice available at Maurice’s Treats in Fantasy Faire, Edelweiss Snacks across from the Matterhorn in Fantasyland, Goofy’s Freeze in Toontown and The Cozy Cone Motel, Cone #4 in Cars Land at California Adventure.
- Pomegranate Piranha Lemonade from Bengal Barbecue in Adventureland – All-Natural Frozen Odwalla® Lemonade with flavors of Mango and Pineapple, Pomegranate Pearls topped with Passion Fruit-Mango Fruit Foam – $4.39
- Dole Whip Float from the Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland – $5.49 – Avoid the long line at the Tiki Juice Bar by going through the turnstiles to the Tiki Room waiting area. There’s a line on that side of the juice bar that is typically much shorter!
- The Light Side from Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland – All-Natural Odwalla® Lemonade with Granny Smith Apple and a Souvenir Light-Up Millennium Falcon – $7.59
- The Dark Side from Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland – All-Natural Odwalla® Lemonade and Strawberry with a Souvenir Light-Up Death Star – $7.59
- Frozen Lemonade available at The Candy Palace on Main Street, Pooh Corner in Critter Country, frozen lemonade stand next to Storybook Land Canal Boats in Fantasyland, Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street in California Adventure and two frozen beverages carts on Paradise Pier in California Adventure.
Favorite Refreshing Beverages in California Adventure
- Fillmore’s Fuelin’ Groovy Pomegranate Limeade from The Cozy Cone Motel, Cone #3 in Cars Land – $3.79. You can also add vodka to this drink or plain lemonade at the same cone – price is $9.00.
- This isn’t really a beverage, but ice cream is still refreshing on a warm day! 🙂 This is the Neapolitan Shake from Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land – it’s a secret menu item!
- All beverages below are from Schmoozies in Hollywood Land – from left to right – Frozen Shimmer Lemonade – All – Natural Odwalla Lemonade with Flavors of Pomegranate and Passion Fruit topped with Whipped Cream and Silver Sparkles for $5.39, Golden Icicle Lemonade – All-Natural Odwalla Lemonade with flavors of Blue Cotton Candy and Granny Smith Apple topped with Citrus Fruit Foam and a Golden Icicle (some sort of hard candy seen in the photo) for $4.99, refreshing Minute Maid Guava-Passion Juice for $2.69 (Orange Juice or Pineapple Juice are also available for the same price) and lastly, a Golden Icicle Lemonade with whipped cream instead of citrus fruit foam.
Another photo of the Frozen Shimmer Lemonade
- Cotton Candy Lemonade from the Cove Bar on Paradise Pier (not on the menu)! The Cove Bar is an extremely popular spot for food and drinks (it’s SO good), so we highly recommend arriving either before 11:00 AM when they open or trying to get into line before peak dinner times since they don’t take reservations.