We could go on and on about all the treats and goodies we’ve tried and loved or didn’t love so much, but we are going to narrow it down for anyone looking for the best of the best! These treats listed are our absolute FAVORITES!
- All the MICKEY RICE KRISPY TREATS are so good – click here for the actual problem we have with eating all of these HA! You can find them at Candy Palace on Main Street, Pooh Corner in Critter Country, Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street & Marceline’s Confectionery in Downtown Disney
- MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED PINEAPPLE SPEAR WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (Julie’s ultimate fave) – from Candy Palace on Main Street, Pooh Corner in Critter Country, Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street & Marceline’s Confectionery in Downtown Disney
- MATTERHORN MACAROON from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- MICKEY-SHAPED BEIGNETS from The Mint Julep Bar or Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square.
- HAND-DIPPED ICE CREAM BARS from Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream in DCA – in our opinion, these are better than Mickey’s premium ice cream bars – the chocolate is sooo good & you get to choose milk or dark, then a topping for your bar OR choose all the toppings!